Got something to say?
Want to create awesome content for the It’s All You Boo community?
Now accepting goals related guests posts to be published in July 2018.
Current Topics of Interest:
- achieving the dream
- importance of goal setting
- SMART goal setting and examples
- personal goals examples
- goal setting for students
- work from home business ideas
- how to start a side-hustle
- how to be successful
- spring cleaning your finances
- how to save money or pay down debt
- time management tips for busy moms
- starting a business when you’re a busy parent
Guest Post Guidelines:
- 100% original content only (not published elsewhere – online or in print, including your own blog)
- 1500+ words minimum, SEO optimized post
- Proofread and grammatically correct, formatted with headlines, subheads, emphasized text and lists (easier to read)
- Written in a conversational tone (we’re all friends here)
- Provide actionable steps, be helpful (not “salesy”) and inspire
- Including a content upgrade is a huge plus, readers LOVE bonus content (check out my resources here).
- Your post may be slightly edited and the title will likely be changed
- I will create all the graphics and images
- Your post will be shared with the It’s All You Boo’s VIP readers, 19K+ Pinterest followers, 13.5K+ Twitter followers, and 2.5K Facebook fans
- If published, you are expected to be active in the comments.
- What’s included? Your short bio, two links to your website or landing page (no sales/affiliate pages), your social media links and a photo
- Any submissions that do not meet these requirements or are offensive will not be published
Recent Guest Posts:
- Why You Need to Stop Stressing about Being Perfect
- How to Start a Bullet Journal: A Beginner’s Guide
Guest Post Application:
Fill out the form below to submit your guest post application. Can’t wait to hear from you!
HOME / BLOG / FREE RESOURCES
Sign up for #GoalSlayer Masterclass
FREE Live Masterclass Wednesday, May 2 @ 8pm EST / 5pm PST