Got something to say?
Want to create awesome content for the It’s All You Boo community?
Now accepting goal setting related guests posts for February-March.
Current Topics of Interest:
- why is self-care important or benefits of self-care
- how to be a minimalist or minimalist lifestyle tips
- spring cleaning your life tips
- spring clean your finances
- setting SMART goals
- how to be successful
- importance of goal setting
- or a related topic.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- 100% original content only (not published elsewhere – online or in print, including your blog)
- 1500+ words minimum, SEO optimized post
- Proofread and grammatically correct, formatted with headlines, subheads, emphasized text and lists (easier to read)
- Written in a conversational tone (we’re all friends here)
- Provide actionable steps, be helpful (not “salesy”) and inspire
- Including a content upgrade is a huge plus, readers LOVE bonus content (check out my resources here).
- Your post may be slightly edited and the title will likely be changed
- I will create all the graphics and images
- Your post will be shared with the It’s All You Boo’s VIP readers, 16K+ Pinterest followers, 13.5K+ Twitter followers, and 2.5K Facebook fans
- If published, you are expected to be active in the comments
- What’s included? Your short bio, two links to your website or landing page (no sales/affiliate pages), your social media links and a photo
- Any submissions that do not meet these requirements or are offensive will not be published
Recent Guest Posts:
- Do You Need to Escape Your Toxic Workplace?
- 8 Motivation Killers You Need to Know About
- 3 Major Obstacles to Success You Need to Avoid
- How to ‘Make It’ with A Powerful Brand Mantra
- How to Automate Your Success with Good Habits
Guest Post Application:
Fill out the form below to submit your guest post application. Can’t wait to hear from you!