MOST INTERESTED in smart GOals, habits or mindset-focused posts
SOME OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST:
– make a fresh start today
– start trusting people again
– stop feeling isolated and alone
– how to be more empathetic
– dealing with insecurity
– how to start networking
– grow your network
– investing 101
– learn something new
– truly aspire to your dreams
– dealing with body issues
– how to be trusting again
– try new things everyday
– paying yourself first
– how to not care what people think
– daily routine of a student at home
– signs the universe is testing you
– how to be a virtual assistant
– finding your strengths and weaknesses
Ready to share your experience & expertise with our community?
Please read the rules, then fill out the application below.
– 100% original content only (not published anywhere else – online or in print, including your own blog).
– 2,000 words minimum, SEO-optimized post for a specific long-tail keyword phrase (best for ranking in Google).
– Proofread and grammatically correct, formatted with headlines, subheads, emphasized text and lists (easier to read).
– Written in a conversational tone (we’re all friends here).
– Provides actionable steps, be helpful (not “salesy”) but inspiring.
– Including a content upgrade is a huge plus, readers LOVE bonus content (check out our existing resources here).
– Your post may be slightly edited and the title will likely be changed.
– We will create all the graphics and images.
– Your post will be shared with the It’s All You Boo’s VIP readers and social media followers.
– If published, you are expected to be active in the comments, replying to each comment you receive.
– What’s included? Your short bio, two do-follow links to your website or landing page (no sales/affiliate pages) and your photo or logo.
– Any submissions that do not meet these requirements will not be published. Once published, guest posts will not be removed.
Now accepting POSTS to be published in OCTOBER