Got something to say?
Want to create awesome content for the It’s All You Boo community?
Now accepting guests posts to be published in November 2018.
Current Topics of Interest:
- best goal setting apps
- student goals in life
- how to use affirmations for success
- going after your dreams /follow your passion
- how to follow your dreams with no money
- should I follow my dreams or be realistic
- fighting for your dreams
- work from home business ideas
- side-hustle ideas
- how to save money
- how to pay down debt
- intro to meditation / how to meditate
- mindfulness, what is it?
- how to be a digital nomad
- self-care retreats
- best yoga for beginners
- meditation techniques for beginners
- achieving the dream
- personal goals examples
- or an exciting related topic
Guest Post Guidelines:
- 100% original content only (not published elsewhere – online or in print, including your own blog)
- 1500+ words minimum, SEO-optimized post for a specific long-tail keyword phrase
- Proofread and grammatically correct, formatted with headlines, subheads, emphasized text and lists (easier to read)
- Written in a conversational tone (we’re all friends here)
- Provide actionable steps, be helpful (not “salesy”) but inspiring
- Including a content upgrade is a huge plus, readers LOVE bonus content (check out my resources here).
- Your post may be slightly edited and the title will likely be changed
- We will create all the graphics and images
- Your post will be shared with the It’s All You Boo’s VIP readers, 22K Pinterest followers, 13K Twitter followers, and 2.7K Facebook fans
- If published, you are expected to be active in the comments
- What’s included? Your short bio, two links to your website or landing page (no sales/affiliate pages) and your photo
- Any submissions that do not meet these requirements or are offensive will not be published
Recent Guest Posts:
- Why You Need to Stop Stressing about Being Perfect
- How to Start a Bullet Journal: A Beginner’s Guide
Guest Post Application:
Fill out the form below to submit your guest post application. Can’t wait to hear from you!