What are the best empowering feminist quotes for her? Looking for badass feminist quotes and sayings?
Whether you consider yourself a feminist or have no idea what feminism is, there’s one thing we can all likely agree on.
Words like equality and empowerment are at the heart of this movement. And yes, it is a movement, that spans back to the dawn of time, across civilizations, throughout the generations, and many incarnations.
Since women have been here from the beginning, it’s no surprise that feminism has a long history.
Headlines and current discussions over the last few years from Intentional Women’s Day, the Women’s March, to the Me Too Movement continue to push the movement forward. But they’re just the next step and very public face of an unending feminist movement.
The thing about feminism is that even if you yourself are blind and deaf to the ongoing fight, you’re still a part of it. It’s about all women around the world, past, and future.
It’s bigger than political movements and religious beliefs. So, for the most part, this celebration of empowering feminist quotes for badass women, will not dwell on what divides us as women, but rather what binds us.
It’s easy to take for granted the rights you as a woman have now in 2022. To think it’s normal to be able to work (or not), to live alone (or not), to marry (or not), to go to school (or not), to own property, to vote, and to be a mother (or not). See the choice there.
How about, to even being seen as a human being and not as property. Rights that were hard-won, hard-fought, and continue to be so in many parts of the world, even right here at home.
Which woman who educates herself on the depths of inhumanity that we women have faced (and continue to), would not call herself a feminist?
This post is dedicated to every woman. May these 161 empowering feminist quotes for badass women educate, inspire and motivate you. Don’t worry it’s not all serious, a lot of these quotes are funny, sarcastic, and deep feelings.
What is Feminism Quotes
First things first, what is feminism? Is it a movement, an ideology, or something more? Does it mean the same thing to everyone? This first collection of empowering feminist quotes defines feminism. Not only what it is, but what it isn’t. Let’s get one thing clear, feminism is NOT about hating men. It’s a contentious topic for so many, including women.
“Feminism is the radical notion that women are human beings.” ― Cheris Kramarae
2. “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” — G. D. Anderson
3. “Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues.” — Charlotte Bunch
4. “The feminist revolution had to be fought because women quite simply were stopped at a state of evolution far short of their human capacity.” ― Betty Friedan
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Happy International Women’s Day Quotes
5. “Feminism is not a stick with which to beat other women with. It’s about freedom.” — Emma Watson
“I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat, or a prostitute.” ― Rebecca West
7. “I believe feminism is grounded in supporting the choices of women even if we wouldn’t make certain choices for ourselves.” ― Roxane Gay
8. “Feminism is not a dirty word. It does not mean you hate men, it does not mean you hate girls that have nice legs and a tan, and it does not mean you are a bitch or a dyke, it means that you believe in equality.” — Kate Nash
9. “But never fear, gentlemen; castration was really not the point of feminism, and we women are too busy eviscerating one another to take you on.” ― Anna Quindlen
“The more I have spoken about feminism the more I have realized that fighting for women’s rights has too often become synonymous with man-hating. If there is one thing I know for certain, it is that this has to stop.” — Emma Watson
11. “What is feminism? Simply the belief that women should be as free as men, however nuts, dim, deluded, badly dressed, fat, receding, lazy and smug they might be. Are you a feminist? Hahaha. Of course you are.” — Caitlin Mora
Quotes About Being a Feminist
What does it mean to be a feminist? How do you know that you are one? The following badass feminist quotes explore what exactly a feminist is. Just like trying to define feminism, the following definitions vary from person to person. Being a feminist means something to me, and it might mean something different to you.
“A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.” — Gloria Steinem
13. “I am a feminist because I believe in social change, equality and making society and the world a more equal place.” — Chantal Partamian
14. “Does feminist mean large unpleasant person who’ll shout at you or someone who believes women are human beings? To me it’s the latter, so I sign up.” — Margaret Atwood
15. “I would rather be a bad feminist than no feminist at all.” ― Roxane Gay
16. “Don’t let the feminist in you ever die.” ― Suyasha Subedi
“Do you have a vagina? And do you want to be in charge of it? If you said ‘yes’ to both, then congratulations – you’re a feminist!” — Caitlin Moran
18. “I’m a feminist. I’ve been a female for a long time now. It’d be stupid not to be on my own side.” — Maya Angelou
19. “Yes, I’m a feminist, because I see all women as smart, gifted and tough.” — Zaha Hadid
20. “I think every woman in our culture is a feminist. They may refuse to articulate it, but if you were to take any woman back 40 years and say, ‘Is this a world you want to live in?’, they would say ‘No.’” — Helen Mirren
“There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” ― Madeleine Albright
22. “The feminists had destroyed the old image of woman, but they could not erase the hostility, the prejudice, the discrimination that still remained.”― Betty Friedan
Empowering Equality Quotes for Women
Is feminism all about equality for women? What does equality of the sexes mean? The following selection of empowering quotes for badass women demystify women’s ongoing struggle for equality. They allude to the fact that if you think men and women are already equal, you’re not paying attention. Wake up!
23. “I raise up my voice-not so I can shout but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” — Malala Yousafzai
“We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men and women are created equal.” — Elizabeth Cady Stanton
25. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.” — Michelle Obama
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Best Mother's Day Quotes & Sayings
26. “I believe the rights of women and girls is the unfinished business of the 21st century” — Hillary Clinton
27. “All women deserve a dignified and respectful workplace in which talent, hard work and loyalty are recognized, revered, and rewarded.” — Gretchen Carlson
28. “There is no thing as a single-issue struggle because we do not live single-issue lives.” ― Audre Lorde
“We need to stop buying into the myth about gender equality. It isn’t a reality yet.” — Beyoncé
30. “Because when there is true equality, resentment does not exist.” ― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
31. “We’ve chosen the path to equality, don’t let them turn us around.” — Geraldine Ferraro
Quotes About the Freedom of Women
Are women truly free? What does feminism believe about the freedom of women? The following empowering feminist quotes illustrate the harsh realities faced by women. This is what feminism is about, what women have fought for generations for. For all women to be free, in every sense of the word.
“I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.” — Audre Lorde
33. “I would like to be remembered as a person who wanted to be free… so other people would be also free.” — Rose Parks
34. “The history of men’s opposition to women’s emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” ― Virginia Woolf
“If all men are born free, how is it that all women are born slaves?” ― Mary Astell
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Inspirational Black History Month Quotes
36. “The prolonged slavery of women is the darkest page in human history.” — Elizabeth Cady Stanton
37. “When we consider that women are treated as property it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit.” ― Elizabeth Cady Stanton
“A free race cannot be born of slave mothers.” — Margaret Sanger
39. “Mr. President how long must women wait to get their liberty? Let us have the rights we deserve.” — Alice Paul
40. “I think women want freedom. They want to be empowered. They want hope. They want love; they want all the things that I want, and I’m not afraid to say those things and act on them, and I think that’s why they identify with me.” — Rihanna
41. “She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city” ― Roman Payne
42. “When men are oppressed, it’s a tragedy. When women are oppressed, it’s tradition.”― Letty Cottin Pogrebin
“Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.” ― Hillary Clinton
44. “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.” ― Kamala Harris
45. “No woman can call herself free who does not control her own body.” ― Margaret Sanger
46. “Men make the moral code and they expect women to accept it. They have decided that it is entirely right and proper for men to fight for their liberties and their rights, but that it is not right and proper for women to fight for theirs.” ― Emmeline Pankhurst
Female Empowerment Quotes for Her
What does women’s empowerment mean? How do women become more empowered? This selection of empowering feminist quotes for her describe female empowerment, from how to get more power to what having that power would be. One thing is clear, tt’s not about “being more like men.”
“I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.” — Mary Wollstonecraft
48. “The education and empowerment of women throughout the world cannot fail to result in a more caring, tolerant, just and peaceful life for all.” — Aung San Suu Kyi
49. “I feel there is something unexplored about woman that only a woman can explore.” ― Georgia O’Keeffe
50. “Women have discovered that they cannot rely on men’s chivalry to give them justice.” — Helen Keller
51. “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” ― Brigham Young
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Heart-Touching Teacher Appreciation Quotes
52. “If women want rights more than they got, why don’t they just take them, and not be talking about it.”― Sojourner Truth
53. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” ― Roseanne Barr
“Woman’s degradation is in man’s idea of his sexual rights. Our religion, laws, customs, are all founded on the belief that woman was made for man.” ― Elizabeth Cady Stanton
55. “Of all the nasty outcomes predicted for women’s liberation…none was more alarming than the suggestion that women would eventually become just like men.” ― Barbara Ehrenreich
56. “The point is not for women simply to take power out of men’s hands, since that wouldn’t change anything about the world. It’s a question precisely of destroying that notion of power.” ― Simon De Beavoir
57. “The bible and the church have been the greatest stumbling block in the way of women’s emancipation.” ― Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Empowering Quotes for Female Leaders
How do women get more positions of leadership? What does it mean to be a female leader? This collection of empowering feminist quotes for badass women speak the truth about being a leader and a woman. More and more women holding positions of political leadership, like in Finland where all parties are lead by women.
“Some leaders are born women.” — Geraldine Ferraro
59. “I want to say to you who think women cannot succeed, we have brought the government of England to this position, that it has to face this alternative: either women are to be killed or women are to have the vote.” — Emmeline Pankhurst
60. “No man is good enough to govern any woman without her consent.” — Susan B. Anthony
“The test for whether or not you can hold a job should not be the arrangement of your chromosomes.” — Bella Abzug
62. “There never will be complete equality until women themselves help to make laws and elect lawmakers.” — Susan B. Anthony
63. “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” — Hillary Clinton
64. “I want every little girl who’s told she’s bossy to be told instead she has leadership skills.” — Sheryl Sandberg
“Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women.” — Maya Angelou
66. “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. … It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
67. “Women are leaders everywhere you look—from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.” — Nancy Pelosi
“Women who lead, read” ― Laura Bates
69. “Telling our stories, first to ourselves and then to one another and the world, is a revolutionary act.” — Janet Mock
70. “In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders.” — Sheryl Sandberg
Badass Anything You Can Do Quotes
Can a woman do anything a man can? Do women have to behave like men in certain positions? These empowering feminist quotes for badass women compare the abilities of men and women. Most are sarcastic and funny, but can women really do anything better than men? Read to find out.
71. “In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.” — Margaret Thatcher
72. “A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty.” — Rudyard Kipling
“Whether women are better than men I cannot say — but I can say they are certainly no worse.” — Golda Meir
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Famous Rosa Park Quotes
74. “I did everything he did but backwards and in high heels.” — Ginger Rogers
75. “Women are always saying, ‘We can do anything that men can do.’ But men should be saying, ‘We can do anything that women can do’.” — Gloria Steinem
“Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.” ― Charlotte Whitton
77. “As long as she thinks of a man, nobody objects to a woman thinking.” ― Virginia Woolf
78. “It’s hard to be a woman. You must think like a man, act like a lady, look like a young girl, and work like a horse.” — Anonymous
79. “There is no female mind. The brain is not an organ of sex. As well speak of a female liver.” ― Charlotte Perkins Gilman
80. “I have a brain and a uterus, and I use both.” — Patricia Schroeder
81. “Girls should never be afraid to be smart.” — Emma Watson
“When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she’s a bitch.” ― Bette Davis
83. “Know what? Bitches get stuff done.” — Tina Fey
84. “It will be great when it’s not such a big deal when a woman does a good job.” — Susan Sarandon
Quotes About Women, Work, and Passion
What do feminists want women to be able to do? How is life different for women from men? It shouldn’t be shocking that women want to be able to live and make the same choices as men in terms of their careers. These empowering feminist quotes for women explore the history of women and work. Throughout history, there’s a yearning for women to also be creative and challenged, beyond “women’s work.”
85. “Men are allowed to have passion and commitment for their work … a woman is allowed that feeling for a man, but not her work.” ― Barbara Streisand
86. “I am neither a man nor a woman but an author.” — Charlotte Brontë
87. “For too many centuries women have been being muses to artists. I wanted to be the muse, I wanted to be the wife of the artist, but I was really trying to avoid the final issue — that I had to do the job myself.” ― Anaïs Nin
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Make Your Dreams Come True Quotes
88. “For most of history, anonymous was a woman.” ― Virginia Woolf
89.”Women must learn to play the game as men do.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
“Women, like men, should try and do the impossible, and when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.” — Amelia Earhart
91. “Before feminism, work was largely defined as what men did or would do. Thus, a working woman was someone who labored outside the home for money, masculine-style.” — Gloria Steinem
“It’s important for women to work. They need to keep their independence, to keep earning and being challenged.” — Tamara Mellon
93. “Women are supposed to be very calm generally: but women feel just as men feel; they need exercise for their faculties, and a field for their efforts as much as their brothers do; they suffer from too rigid a restraint, too absolute a stagnation, precisely as men would suffer, and it is narrow-minded in their more privileged fellow-creatures to say that they ought to confine themselves to making puddings and knitting stockings, to playing on the piano and embroidering bags.” ― Charlotte Brontë
94. “I have not lived as a woman. I have lived as a man. I’ve just done what I damn well wanted to, and I’ve made enough money to support myself, and ain’t afraid of being alone.” — Katharine Hepburn
95. “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” — Margaret Thatcher
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Should I follow my Dreams or be Realistic?
Women Are Supposed to Be Quotes
What does it mean to be a woman? Who are women supposed to be? How should they behave? The answers to these questions are changing. The next selection of feminist quotes explores the existing narrative of who women are supposed to be as often described by men vs. who they actually are. It’s important to challenge gender stereotypes and traditional roles of men and women.
96. “If men could see us as we really are, they would be a little amazed; but the cleverest, the acutest men are often under an illusion about women: they do not read them in a true light: they misapprehend them, both for good and evil: their good woman is a queer thing, half doll, half angel; their bad woman almost always a fiend.” ― Charlotte Brontë
97. “Usually when you see females in movies, they feel like they have these metallic structures around them, they are caged by male energy.” ― Björk
98. “A culture fixated on female thinness is not an obsession about female beauty, but an obsession about female obedience. Dieting is the most potent political sedative in women’s history; a quietly mad population is a tractable one.” ― Naomi Wolf
99. “I think housework is far more tiring and frightening than hunting is, no comparison, and yet after hunting we had eggs for tea and were made to rest for hours, but after housework people expect one to go on just as if nothing special had happened.” ― Nancy Mitford
“No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor.” — Betty Friedan
👉🏽 RELATED POST: The Best Marie Kondo Quotes
101. “Whisky, gambling and Ferraris are better than housework.” ― Françoise Sagan
“Society will not crumble if men take a turn at the dishes.” ― Linda P. Rouse
103. “Do you really believe … that everything historians tell us about men – or about women – is actually true? You ought to consider the fact that these histories have been written by men, who never tell the truth except by accident.” ― Moderata Fonte
Feminist Quotes on the Perception of Women
Who do men perceive women to be? What are the best feminist quotes for men? This collection of empowering feminist quotes illustrates the very real challenges women face from men. These quotes don’t hold back about the honest fears women face.
“It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.” ― Warsan Shire
105. “Beauty provokes harassment, the law says, but it looks through men’s eyes when deciding what provokes it.” ― Naomi Wolf
106. “No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility.” ― Simone de Beauvoir
107. “I don’t know a woman alive who isn’t courageous.” — Reese Witherspoon
“Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” ― Margaret Atwood
109. “Most men fear getting laughed at or humiliated by a romantic prospect while most women fear rape and death.” ― Gavin de Becker
110. “I hate men who are afraid of women’s strength.” ― Anaïs Nin
111. “Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants.” ― Coco Chanel
112. “Don’t let anyone tell you you’re weak because you’re a woman.” — Mary Kom
113. “Real men treat women with dignity and give them the respect they deserve.” — Prince Harry
114. “Women who love themselves are threatening; but men who love real women, more so.” ― Naomi Wolf
“A man told me that for a woman, I was very opinionated. I said, ‘For a man, you’re kind of ignorant.‘” — Anne Hathaway
117. “It is vain to expect virtue from women till they are in some degree independent of men.” ― Mary Wollstonecraft
Empowering Change the Perception Quotes
How do you change the perception of women? What are the best feminist quotes about who a woman really is? These badass feminist quotes celebrate the fight for changing the perception of women. Don’t let anyone tell you who you are “supposed to be” or “should be.”
118. “I was the first woman to burn my bra – it took the fire department four days to put it out.” ― Dolly Parton
119. “Anything may happen when womanhood has ceased to be a protected occupation.” ― Virginia Woolf
110. “I don’t think a female running a house is a problem, a broken family. It’s perceived as one because of the notion that a head is a man. ” ― Toni Morrison
“When she stopped conforming to the conventional picture of femininity, she finally began to enjoy being a woman.” ― Betty Friedan
112. “Women are complicated. Women are multifaceted. Not because women are crazy. But because people are crazy, and women happen to be people.” — Tavi Gevinson
113. “Female is real, and it’s sex, and femininity is unreal, and it’s gender.” ― Germaine Greer
114. “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story—I will.” — Amy Schumer
“I’m tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” — Madonna
116. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” — Beyoncé
Feminist Quotes About Creating a Better World
How do we as women change the world? When will this world be better for all women? This collection of empowering feminist quotes on equality depicts a world where women are included and empowered. The only way to change the world is with women.
“Women will only have true equality when men share with them the responsibility of bringing up the next generation.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
128.“There will never be a new world order until women are a part of it.” — Alice Paul
129. “Oh, if I could but live another century and see the fruition of all the work for women! There is so much yet to be done.” — Susan B. Anthony
130. “Men and women should own the world as a mutual possession.” ― Pearl S. Buck
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” — Margaret Mead
132. “I can promise you that women working together – linked, informed and educated – can bring peace and prosperity to this forsaken planet.” — Isabel Allende
133. “All men should be feminists. If men care about women’s rights, the world will be a better place. We are better off when women are empowered.” — John Legend
“We are volcanoes. When we women offer our experience as our truth, as human truth, all the maps change. There are new mountains.” — Ursula K. Le Guin
135. “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” — Marilyn Monroe
“Feminism has never been about getting a job for one woman. It’s about making life more fair for women everywhere. It’s not about a piece of the existing pie; there are too many of us for that. It’s about baking a new pie.” ― Gloria Steinem
137. “Women speaking up for themselves and for those around them is the strongest force we have to change the world.” ― Melinda Gates
Empowering Advice Quotes for Her
What are the best feminist advice quotes? How can a woman live her best life? The following empowering quotes are written for women and girls of all ages. They encourage women to live life to the fullest, be their best selves and break gender stereotypes. You can be the rate version of yourself. Every woman is a strong woman!
“Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you.” — Viola Davis
139. “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” — Coco Chanel
140. “I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else.” ― Dolly Parton
141. “Sexist grammar burns into the brains of little girls and young women a message that the male is the norm, the standard, the central figure beside which we are all deviants, the marginal, the dependent variables. It lays the foundation for androcentric thinking, and leaves men safe in their solipsistic tunnel-vision.” ― Adrienne Rich
“I would have girls regard themselves not as adjectives but as nouns.” ― Elizabeth Cady Stanton
143. “I hope the fathers and mothers of little girls will look at them and say ‘yes, women can.’” — Dilma Rouseff
144. “As for my girls, I’ll raise them to think they breathe fire.” — Jessica Kirkland
145. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” — Maya Angelou
Motivating Feminist Quotes for Women
What are the best badass quotes for a feminist? This final collection of empowering quotes are by some of the most inspiring women who have ever lived. They were exceptional in every way and make me more than proud to be a woman. May they motivate you too! Celebrate empowering women!
146. “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” — Erica Jong
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” — Alice Walker
147. “A champion is defined not by their wins, but by how many times they recover when they fall.” — Serena Williams
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Valentine's Day Quotes for Singles
148. “You can be the lead in your own life.” — Kerry Washington
“Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
150. “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.” — Janis Joplin
151. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
152. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” — Shonda Rhimes
153. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” — Coco Chanel
154. “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.” — Lucille Ball
155. “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.” — Bosa Sebele
156. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” — Nora Ephron
“If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” — Dolly Parton
158. “The most courageous act is to think for yourself. Aloud.” — Coco Chanel
159. “I encourage women to step up. Don’t wait for somebody to ask you.” — Reese Witherspoon
160. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
161. “Knowing what must be done does away with fear.” — Rosa Parks
Printable Confidence Wall Art Quotes
Are you feeling empowered and like the badass woman you are? Get your free printable confidence quotes for women that are perfect for your home, office, bedroom, or wherever you need to find inspirational daily. Each design is black and white and features brushed ink letter detailing.
This download comes with 10 high-resolution graphics ready to be printed and posted.
How do you feel about feminism now? Would you call yourself a feminist?
Never take for granted the privileges you have, nor turn away from the chance to fight for other women’s rights.
I know that I am beyond grateful to all these incredible women who not only called themselves feminists but lived for the movement.
It’s not over, do your part, get involved, and let’s not rest until every woman has equality and parity with men.
Share these women empowerment quotes to celebrate women, past, present, and future.What does it mean to be a feminist? Click here for 161 empowering quotes for badass women that explore feminism, equality, freedom and gender parity. #Feminist #TheFutureIsFemale
What’s your favorite empowering feminist quote?
Last Updated on February 20, 2022