Do you feel like giving up?
Does life have you down and does success just feel so impossible right now?
Is everything falling apart around you or constantly going wrong?
Are you having one of those days or even weeks where you want to scream, cry, or maybe even punch a wall? (Don’t actually punch it, I did and my hand SERIOUSLY hurts.. #truestory).Do you feel like giving up? Do things seem impossible? If so, these quotes are for you.Click To Tweet
Maybe you feel like you’re always going from one challenge to the next and you’re worried you can’t keep going. Like, when will things get easier?
I’ve been there… screaming, crying, panicking about things going up in flames or wondering if I’m delusional and if I’m just drowning. Days where I feel like I’m drifting, losing my grip and “control” of things.
Do you ever go on what feels like a “losing streak”? Where life is just bouncing you from one challenge to yet another disappointment? You’re beaten, you’re down and you wonder if it’s even worth it to get up again?
I know things are dark and dreary right now, and you’re going through the thick, mud of it all, but keep going! You can do it, all you need is to believe you can and just wake up every day and do the best you can.Never ever give up, keep believing, keep pushing, even when you feel you can't! #quotestolivebyClick To Tweet
Here are 45 incredibly uplifting never give up quotes for when you feel like giving up.
Hang on Tight and Don’t Let Go!
1. “Hold on tight and fight as hard as you can.” – A.A. Freda
2. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” – William Feather
4. “The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist, the more likely your success.” – Jack Canfield
5. “Sometimes you will think you can’t take it another day. But if you hang in there, one step at a time, you will be able to accomplish more than you ever imagine.” – Taya Kyle
6. “In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not yet the end.” – Fernando Sabino
7. “Don’t stop when you’re tired. STOP when you are DONE.” – Unknown
8. “Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” – Steve Jobs'Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith.” – Steve Jobs #quotestoliveby #qotdClick To Tweet
9. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
10. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck” – Dalai Lama
11. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald“Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald #quotestolivebyClick To Tweet
12. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
👉🏽RELATED POST: 50 Powerful Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Quotes
You Can Overcome the Challenges
13. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
14. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
15. “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” – Charlotte Bronte
16. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig Ziglar“Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig ZiglarClick To Tweet
17. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
Be Brave, Be Courageous
18. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” – Elizabeth Kübler-Ross
19. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
20. “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow’.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
21. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
22. “The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.” – Mignon McLaughlin
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 50 Quotes About Being Criticized and How to Handle it
Giving Up is the Only True Failure
23. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” ― Elbert Hubbard“There is no failure except in no longer trying.” ― Elbert Hubbard #motivationalquote #qotdClick To Tweet
24. “Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.” – George Edward Woodberry
25. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
26. “Failure is often that early morning hour of darkness which precedes the dawning of the day of success.” – Leigh Mitchell Hodges
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 39 Amazing Quotes to Boost Your Confidence Right Now
Success Is Closer than You Think
27. “What I’ve learned from running is that the time to push hard is when you’re hurting like crazy and you want to give up. Success is often just around the corner.” – James Dyson
28. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas Edison
29. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
30. “Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure” – Benjamin Disraeli
31. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.” – Dale Carnegie
Just Keep Going
32. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
33. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost“The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost #quotestoliveby #quote'Click To Tweet
34. “If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.” – Barack Obama
35. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering
Never, Never Give Up!
36. “Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what.” – Spryte Loriano
37. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
38. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Stowe
39. “Don’t give up before the miracle happens.” – Fannie Flagg“Don't give up before the miracle happens.” – Fannie Flagg #motivationalquote'Click To Tweet
Let go of Yesterday and Start a New Today
40. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H. G. Wells
41. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers #quotestoliveby #quoteClick To Tweet
42. “Every morning brings new potential, but if you dwell on the misfortunes of the day before, you tend to overlook tremendous opportunities.” – Harvey Mackay
43. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” – Jack Kornfield
44. “I love the big fresh starts, the clean slates like birthdays and new years, but I also really like the idea that we can get up every morning and start over.” – Kristin Armstrong
45. “Every morning starts a new page in your story” – Doc Zantamata
👉🏽RELATED POST: 19 Powerful Quotes that Motivate You to Start
Shareable Never Give Up Quotes👇🏽
These quotes are so uplifting and powerful that they deserve to be shared! Someone could really use the encouragement to keep going!
I’ve created 10 beautiful designed shareworthy, never give up quotes for you to share on your blog or social media.
This download comes with high-resolution quotes formatted just right for Instagram (square) AND Facebook/Twitter (landscape). Yup, you’re right, that’s 20 images in total.
Never give up!
Attribution is not required, but of course, appreciated (@nadaliebardo). If you appreciate these images, all I ask is that you share this post.
When You Want To Give Up
Do you have a massive goal or dream that you’re trying with all your might to accomplish?
They always say no one ever said it would be easy. They sure didn’t, but no one said it had to be hella difficult and nearly impossible either did they?Don't give up! Here are 45 uplifting quotes to help you keep going #motivationalquotesClick To Tweet
The reality of success is that everything always takes longer than you think, plans more often than not go wrong and success takes hard work and dedication. It requires you to get up when you feel beaten, to show up when you feel broken, to put yourself out there when you feel inadequate and to push yourself when you feel empty.
Achieving your goals is hard! And you will have days you feel so defeated and like you can’t make it happen.
You’ll have other days when you just don’t feel like it or when you’ll need to take a break from the magnitude of what you’re trying to accomplish.
Entrepreneurship almost requires failure, results after defeat, calls for those who shouldn’t, by all means, couldn’t but do. And you can too!
Dig deep friends, this journey needs you to push harder than you ever have before, to be persistent, insistent, and consistent!Be persistent, be insistent and consistent! Get it, NEVER GIVE UP! #success #motivationClick To Tweet
NEVER GIVE UP, the dream is still alive as long as you keep going and believe in yourself.
How do you keep from giving up?
Subscribe to get the Quotes
Subscribe to our VIP newsletter, plus get the free shareable quotes.