Looking for hello summer quotes and sunny days?
Ready to welcome the first day of summer and sunshine?
With chilly spring mornings and rainy days behind us, summer is well on her way!
As temperatures rise and the days lengthen, so does our excitement for summer to arrive in all her glory! The signs are there, it’s undeniable, summer is here to stay. The summer equinox falls on June 20th and marks the official start of summer.
Let’s say farewell to spring, and drink our fill of all that summer has to offer. More than any other, this summer feels extra special. Like a gift from mother nature herself after a rough few years.
So, say hello to summer, and cheers to beach days, road trips, swimming pools, staying cool and all things in between. To days with friends and family, drinking in the suns beautiful rays.
Here are 38 hello summer quotes to welcome the first day of summer. It’s summertime, get outside and enjoy it.
Happy Summer is Here Quotes
Ready for hot summer days filled with sunshine? For the first day of summer? This first collection of hello summer quotes welcomes the first day of summer and everything it stands for. These hello summer quotes all describe summer in all its glory.
1. “Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” — Henry James
“It was a splendid summer morning and it seemed as if nothing could go wrong.”— John Cheever
3. “If it could only be like this always – always summer, always alone, the fruit always ripe…” — Evelyn Waugh
“Summer has filled her veins with light and her heart is washed with noon.”— C. Day Lewis
5. “Summertime. It was a song. It was a season. I wondered if that season would ever live inside of me.” — Benjamin Alire Sáenz
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 100 Back to School Quotes
6. “Summer has a flavor like no other. Always fresh and simmered in sunshine.” — Oprah Winfrey
7. “Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to quiet people.” — Deb Caletti
8. “To see the summer sky is poetry, though never in a book it lie–true poems flee.” — Emily Dickinson
— Zooey Deschanel
“Summer has always been my favorite season. I feel happier.”
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 143 Inspirational Quotes about Love
10. “I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.” — Kellie Elmore
Quotes to Welcome Summers Arrival
Are you excited about summer’s arrival? Ready to celebrate the season of sunshine? The following inspirational hello summer quotes are all about the end of spring and the start of summer on June 20th. Summer always comes on time, sometimes with sunshine early.
11. “Long stormy spring-time, wet contentious April, winter chilling the lap of very May; but at length the season of summer does come.” — Thomas Carlyle
“Summer is only the unfulfilled promise of spring, a charlatan in place of the warm balmy nights I dream of in April.”— F. Scott Fitzgerald
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Hello Spring Quotes and Flower Sayings
13. “I love summertime more than anything else in the world. That is the only thing that gets me through the winter, knowing that summer is going to be there.” — Jack McBrayer
14. “Spring flew swiftly by, and summer came; and if the village had been beautiful at first, it was now in the full glow and luxuriance of its richness.” — Charles Dickens
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Happy Easter Quotes and Spring Sayings
15. “Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June.” — Al Bernstein
Hello Summer Quotes About June
Is there a more glorious month than June? June is the month that not only brings us sunshine, but all its bounty. This selection of hello summer quotes explores the wonder that is June. To me, June means the end of school and the official start of summer.
“The beauty of that June day was almost staggering.”― Dan Simmons
17. “I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.” — L.M. Montgomery
18. “It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.” — Maud Hart Lovelace
“In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explode, and every sunset is different.”— John Steinbeck
20. “Occasionally I have come across a last patch of snow on top of a mountain in late May or June. There’s something very powerful about finding snow in summer.” — Andy Goldsworthy
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Famous Graduation Quotes and Life Advice
21. “Green was the silence, wet was the light, the month of June trembled like a butterfly.” — Pablo Neruda
“Summer is a promissory note signed in June, its long days spent and gone before you know it, and due to be repaid next January.”— Hal Borland
23. “Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August.” — Jenny Han
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 42 Empowering Graduation Quotes
24. “Hot July brings cooling showers, Apricots, and gillyflowers.” — Sara Coleridge
Say Hello to Sunshine and Summer Days
Enjoying the sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows of June, July, and August? Me too! This final collection of hello summer quotes describes the magic that is sunshine. Don’t forget, even on a cold winter day, or a rainy spring day you can create your own sunshine.
“Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.”― Walt Whitman
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Benefits of Solo Travel That Will Change You
26. “Ô, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth.” ― Roman Payne
27. “Friends are the sunshine of life.” ― John Hay
“Look at the sunny side of everything.”― Christian D. Larson
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 110 Inspirational Winter Quotes to Keep Warm
29. “When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.” ― Unknown
30. “Smile is the sacred sunshine of the soul.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
“Laughter is magic that dispenses clouds and creates sunshine in the soul.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
32. “Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul.” ― Thomas Mann
33. “A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.” ― William Arthur Ward
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 70 Hello Winter Quotes to Welcome December
34. “Sunlight makes the world come alive, so have a day filled with sunshine.” ― Anthony T Hincks
35. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” ― Anthony J. D’Angelo
“Just living is not enough… One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”― Hans Christian Andersen
Inspirational Black & White Wall Art Quotes
Love inspirational quotes like these hello summer quotes? Here are 10 beautiful printable black and white art quotes that are perfect for your office, bedroom, or wherever you need the reminder to live an inspired life. Each design features a brushed ink letter detailing.
This download comes with 10 high-resolution graphics ready to be printed, framed, and posted.
Let’s enjoy the fullness of the summer months, get out and explore the outdoors, and drink up every ounce of sunshine.
May the sunshine, warmth, and beauty of summer raise your spirits and remind you that life is wonderful.
Summer is the perfect month for making memories and going on adventures.
Which are your favourite hello summer quote?
Last Updated on September 8, 2021