What are the best self-love quotes and sayings?
Looking for quotes that encourage you to love yourself as you are?
Do you ever just need a hug on the inside? Here are 26 inspiring self-love quotes #loveyourself #selfloveClick To Tweet
Do you ever just need a hug on the inside?
Are you struggling to love yourself right now?
Could you use an inspiring self-love quote for when you’re just not loving yourself or your life?
The beginning of all things wonderful in your life is you simply loving yourself where you are at.
Want to live a life you love? Start by loving yourself.
Ready to manifest love in your life? Begin by falling madly in love with you.
If you haven’t heard it in a while, or even at all, let me tell you (and please hear me when I say)that you are freaking fantastic! You’re wonderful, brilliant, beautiful and everything in between!
Here are 26 must-read self-love quotes and sayings to inspire some much-needed self-love life.
Fall in Love with Yourself Quotes
1. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” ― Robert Morley
2. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” ― Byron Katie
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” ― Gautama Buddha
4. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” ― Mandy Hale
6. “As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know, this is ‘Authenticity’”. ― Charlie Chaplin
Your Self-love is Powerful Quotes
7. “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” – Alan Cohen
“The use of love is to heal. When it flows without effort from the depth of the self, love creates health.” – Deepak Chopra
9. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” – Louise L. Hay
10. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 3 Remarkable Benefits of Practicing Self-Care
11. “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits – anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.” – Kim McMillen
Love Yourself By Doing What You Love Quotes
12. “Do you love yourself enough to be what you love yourself enough to want?” — Steve Maraboli
13. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen
“Self love is asking yourself what you need – everyday – and then making sure you receive it.” – Unknown
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 39 Amazing Quotes to Boost Your Confidence Right Now
15. “Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.” – Thaddeus Golas
Quotes About Stop Hating and Hurting Yourself
16. “Self-love seems so often unrequited.” – Anthony Powell
17. “Your greatest treasure hides behind your self-loathing. Love it out of hiding.” – Pamela Mills
18. “Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” ― Louise L. Hay
19. “Love yourself instead of abusing yourself.” – Karolina Kurkova
“Your problem is you’re… too busy holding onto your unworthiness.” – Ram Dass
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 50 Quotes About Being Criticized and How to Handle it
22. “The things we hate about ourselves aren’t more real than things we like about ourselves.”– Ellen Goodman
Practice Loving Self-Talk Quotes
23. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brené Brown
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 12 Cheap and Easy Self-Care Ideas That Feel Luxurious
I celebrate myself, and I sing myself.” – Walt Whitman
26. “What are the most powerful words in the universe? The ones you use to talk to yourself.” – Karen Salsamsohn
Shareable Self-Love Quotes
Don’t you just love these quotes! They are so perfect for sharing on social media.
I’ve created 10 beautiful designed shareworthy, self-love quotes for you to use on your blog or social media.
This download comes with high-resolution graphics formatted just right for Instagram (square) AND Facebook/Twitter (landscape).
Share the self-love!
Attribution is not required, but of course, appreciated (@nadaliebardo). If you love these images, all I ask is that you share this post.
Have a Full Self-Love Life
Sometimes we can be so hard ourselves, especially when we are just not where we want to be in life or something is taking a lot longer to come to pass.
Please, take it easy on yourself!
Taking time for self-love is important!
Be kind to yourself, we are all works in progress. Love your faults and your failures, your “imperfections” are your perfections.'Be kind to yourself, we are all works in progress. Love your faults and your failures, your 'imperfections' are your perfections.' @nadaliebardo #selflove #loveyourselfClick To Tweet
Speak lovingly to yourself, take the time to do what you love, and fall madly in love with yourself.
You are so worth loving!