Want to cheers with new year new me quotes?
Ready for a new year, new you? Click here for 60 motivational new year new beginning quotes to celebrate 2020's arrival. #NewYearNewYou #NewYearNewMe NewYear #HappyNewYearClick To Tweet
There’s no better chance to start over, to begin again, than new year’s day!
It’s an opportunity to be who you’ve always wanted to be.
To let go of the past, and keep moving forward in life. To change whatever you want about yourself or your life for the better.
Perhaps the new year will be filled with courage and strength to do the things you’ve always wanted.
There’s something magical about the new year that allows you to push past your fears, let go of worried and forget disappointments.
So, whatever it is that you’ve been holding onto, don’t bring it into 2020 with you. Let it be forgotten!
What’s the one thing you’ve always wanted to try? Who’s the person you’ve always wanted to be? Let there be no limitations in the new year. New year, new you remember?
Make a new year’s resolution, create a plan for the new year, set goals and do whatever it takes to get started. Capture the magic of new beginnings on new year’s day and may this be your best year ever.
To encourage your new year, new you, here are 60 new year new beginning quotes. Cheers to becoming the new you, to new life and your new beginning.
Motivational New Year, New Beginning Quotes
Do you need a new beginning in 2020? Are you excited for a chance to start again in the new year? This first collection of new year new beginning quotes express the power of starting again. New years bring new opportunities, new chances to begin. Cheers to your new year, new me moment.
“It’s a new dawn. It’s a new day. It’s a new life, for me, And I’m feeling good.” — Nina Simone
2. “I close my eyes to old ends. And open my heart to new beginnings.” — Nick Frederickson
“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” — Taylor Swift
4. All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.” — Steven Spielberg
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Quotes About Changing Your Life for the Better
5. “It isn’t only a new year, it is a new chance for everyone to restart.” — Mohammed Sekouty
“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “All great beginnings start in the dark, when the moon greets you to a new day at midnight.” — Shannon L. Alder
8. “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ― Josiyah Martin
“You get a new year, you get a new start, you get a new opportunity.” — Billy Butler
10. “And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
Quotes About The End Being the Beginning
Do you love or hate endings? Are you sad to see the end of the year? The following new year new beginning quotes remind us that every end is just a beginning. As you embrace all things new year, new me, take a moment to celebrate the end of 2019 and past things. We wouldn’t be here without our pasts, for good or for bad.
11. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on.” — Hal Borland
“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” — Seneca
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 100 End of Year Reflection Questions
13. “The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.” — Dave Weinbaum
14. “The priceless lesson in the New Year is that endings birth beginnings and beginnings birth endings. And in this elegantly choreographed dance of life, neither ever find an end in the other.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
“In the New Year, never forget to thank to your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
16. “A good beginning makes a good end.” — English Proverb
👉🏽 RELATED POST: New Year’s Resolution Quotes
17. “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” — Lori Bard
18. “Everything begins at the beginning, and quite often the beginning begins when you shift your mind in a new direction.” – Louie Herron
19. “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie
It’s Never Too Late to Start Again Quotes
Do you ever feel as if it’s too late for you? Like you’ve missed all your chances or you’re behind in life? Don’t! This collection of short new year new beginning quotes reminds us that it’s never too late to start again. You aren’t late, you’re not behind either, just begin. Let today be the start of a new year, new you!
20. “It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” ― Jane Fonda
“You are never too old to reinvent yourself.” — Steve Harvey
22. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” — Guy Finley
“Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” — Germany Kent
24. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 19 Quotes that Motivate You to Start
25. “The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
“There is nothing that you can’t overcome. So it’s never too late for happiness.” — Pepa
27. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
Try New Things in the New Year Quotes
Are you too afraid to make mistakes? Do you worry about failure? You can’t live a life of fear. This collection of new year new beginning quotes encourage us to try new things. Make mistakes, fail if you have to. Just do whatever it takes to step out of your comfort zone in the new year. Remember, the new you tries new things!
“Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” — Carrie Underwood
29. “Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.” — Melody Beattie
“Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?” — Michelle Obama
31. “When you try new things, you will make mistakes. That’s OK.” — Anne Wojcicki
👉🏽 RELATED POST: New Year Quotes for Friends and Family
32. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
“I have a thing for doors. I always think of them as a threshold to something new.” — Jada Pinkett Smith
34. “You’re always trying to get better. You’re always tinkering. You’re always learning new things.” — Kyle Korver
Happy New Year, New Me Quotes
Want to become your best self in the new year? Ready to become a better version of yourself? You can live your absolute best life in the new year. The following new year new beginning quotes encourage us to put away our not-so-great tendencies in the new year. Decide today to step into the new year as a truly better person. To change your life, or even the world, it starts with you!
35. “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better person.” ― Benjamin Franklin
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Quotes about Change in Life and Moving On
36. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” — Rumi
“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” — T.S. Eliot
38. “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul…” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
39. “Remove ‘shoulds’ from your vocabulary this year. Start your journey of self-love now.” — Kelly Martin
Every Day is a New Beginning Quotes
Are you ready for a new beginning in life? Want to start over, to begin again? You can with the new year. The following selection of new year new beginning quotes remind us that every single day is a new beginning. You don’t have to wait until January 1st or December 31st to find your new beginning. You can start over today (no matter what day it is).
40. “Resolve to make each day the beginning of a new year, a new morning, a new adventure. Enjoy the blessings of a new year, in Christ, one day at a time! ― Debbie Carroccio
“No one can ever take your memories from you – each day is a new beginning, make good memories every day.” — Catherine Pulsifer
42. “The beginning is always today.” — Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
43. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” — Catherine Pulsifer
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 100 Unique New Year’s Resolution Ideas
44. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” — Meister Eckhart
“Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” — Prince
46. “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.” ― Richie Norton
Make Today Your New Year, New You Quotes
What’s your go-to excuse for not getting started? What are you waiting for? Let the new year find no excuses for you. These new year new beginning quotes remind us to make today the day we get started. Stop waiting, stop making excuses and stop hoping for perfect conditions. All you need is you to begin again today! You don’t have to be perfect, you just have to be willing.
“Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect. “– Alan Cohen
49. “However, don’t let perfectionism become an excuse for never getting started.” — Marilu Henner
50. “If you have a dream, you can spend a lifetime studying, planning, and getting ready for it. What you should be doing is getting started.” — Drew Houston
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” — Martin Luther King Jr
52. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — Mark Twain
53. “Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
54. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
Quotes About New Year, New Chapters
Ready to turn the page and start a new chapter in life? To write the story for yourself you’ve always wanted? This final collection of new year new beginning quotes encourage us to be the authors of our stories. Take control of your life, live it on your own terms. May the new year truly be the year of you.
55. “The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” ― Melody Beattie
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Ways to Prepare for a Successful New Year
56. “Now, as we close one chapter, the pen is gradually inking up, preparing itself to write the next.” — Mie Hansson
“Every one should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page.” — Henry Ward Beecher*
58. “No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” ― C. JoyBell C.
59. “Rather than turning the page, it’s much easier to just throw the book away.” ― Anthony Liccione
“New year — a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” — Alex Morritt
Take the Quiz – What Should My New Year’s Resolution Be?
Ready for a new year, filled with new beginnings? Why not start with the perfect New Year’s Resolution for you.
It’s so easy to exclaim, “new year, new me.” It takes commitment to make it happen.
Wake up every single day in 2020 and greet your new beginning.
Stay excited, stay engaged and be ready to make this your best year yet.
Push the boundaries of what you’ve known and done in the past to discover your new year, new you!
Wishing you the best in 2020!
What new year new beginning quote do you love?