Looking for quotes about being single and happy?
Want quotes about being proud to be a single girl or guy?
Singlehood. It’s a real place, filled with amazing people who just happen to be flying solo.
Whether a lack of luck with love, leaving a bad relationship, or even choosing to be alone, about half of us are single. So, if you’re single, you are not the only one.
If being single is completely normal, if not the norm for almost half of the world’s population, why the stigma?
Why the stress? Why do we feel so exposed when being asked about our relationship status? About whether we’re married with kids? Thanks, relatives and “well-meaning” parents and older siblings.
Being single can feel so uncomfortable in some circles. As if it’s an article of clothing you’re just not wearing and everyone sees. But it shouldn’t be. Or at least that’s what I tell myself.
Being single is libration. It’s freedom. Being single is a perfectly healthy, normal, and beautiful way to live your life. You do not need to be in a romantic relationship to be happy or loved.
Love comes in many forms, and romance is just one.
Reject the spinster and cat lady stereotype and live your life as you see fit! Being single is not a curse, it’s a blessing if you let it. It doesn’t have to be forever, one day you might look back and miss these “single days.”
To help you embrace being single, here are 170 positive quotes about being single and happy. Plus, they’re perfect for soothing a broken heart after a breakup.
Quotes About What You Deserve
Are you recently single? Did you just have a breakup? This first collection of quotes about being single and happy are all about what you deserve in a relationship. Unless they come correct and treat you right, like the special person you are, then they’re not right for you. It’s better to be single than with someone who doesn’t love you right. Listen up, ladies!
“You deserve someone who is terrified to lose you.” ― R.H.Sin
2. “Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic.” ― Frida Kahlo
“Be with someone who won’t stay mad at you, who can’t stand not talking to you, and who’s afraid of losing you.” ― Drake
4. “You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you.” ― Ella December
“Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary.” — Oscar Wilde
7. “How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” ― Oscar Wilde
“The person you’re meant to be with will never have to be chased, begged or given an ultimatum.” ― Mandy Hale
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Empowering Feminist Quotes
9. “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” ― Trent Shelton
“You deserve the world even if it means giving it to yourself.” ― r.h. Sin
11. “The true measure of a man is how he treats you when others are not looking.” ― Alessandra Torre
You Are Already Complete Quotes
Are you looking for your other half? Do you feel incomplete being single? The following positive quotes about being single remind us of one important fact: we’re already whole. Healthy relationships are built with two whole people, not people trying to fill themselves with another person. You’re already complete.
“The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.” ― Neale Donald Walsch
13. “No partner in a love relationship… should feel that he has to give up an essential part of himself to make it viable.” ― May Sarton
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Become Your Best Self
14. “A relationship isn’t going to make me survive. It’s the cherry on top.” ― Jennifer Aniston
15. “It’s nice to be with someone, but I don’t think you need to be in a relationship to feel complete. That would be really sad.” ― Kristin Davis
“Problems in relationship occur because each person is concentrating on what is missing in the other person.” ― Wayne Dyer
17. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” ― Ernest Hemingway
“In any relationship in which two people become one, the end result is two half people.” ― Wayne W. Dyer
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Find Yourself When You're Lost
19. “Too many girls rush into relationships because of the fear of being single, then start making compromises, and losing their identity. Don’t do that.” — Katy Perry
“Because everyone is incomplete, everybody is on a quest by hoping that their missing parts will be completed!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
21. “Too many women throw themselves into romance because they’re afraid of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. I won’t do that.” — Julie Delpy
Quotes About Not Finding the Right Person
Are you struggling to find the right person? Tired of dating the wrong guy or girl? Dating apps and online dating sure can be frustrating. This collection of being single quotes is all about the list of traits we’re looking for in a “perfect partner.” Maybe instead of obsessing over the perfect guy or girl, you should invest in becoming a better you. When you’re single and looking at a list of traits, you also miss out on the one who might be “perfect for you.”
“Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.” ― Gloria Steinem
23. “I can’t even find someone for a platonic relationship, much less the kind where someone wants to see me naked.” ― Gilbert Gottfried
24. “I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that’s it.” ― Taylor Swift
25. “When we cannot get what we love, we must love what is within our reach.” ― French Proverb
26. “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.” ― Patrick Rothfuss
“No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn’t take the first pill that comes along!” ― Joyce Brothers
28. “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” ― Zsa Zsa Gabor
29. “Why haven’t I got a husband and children?… I never met a man I could marry.” ― Greta Garbo
30. “I don’t want to be married to someone who feels inferior to my success or because I make more money than he does.” ― Grace Kelly
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Start Dating Again After a Long Time
31. “I require only three things of a man. He must be handsome, ruthless and stupid.” ― Dorothy Parker
32. “I will find that special person who is wrong for me in just the right way.” ― Galway Kinnell
Quotes About Being with the Wrong Person
Have you dated or married the wrong person? Are you thinking of settling for someone who just isn’t right? Don’t, you deserve better. This selection of positive quotes about being single and happy encourages us to NOT fall for the wrong person. Don’t let your fear of being alone put you in the wrong relationship.
33. “To love the right person is a comedy. To love the wrong person is a tragedy.” ― Timberlake Wertenbaker
“Every second you spend with the wrong person, is a second wasted in the search for true love.” ― Leon Brown
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Deal with Being Lonely
35. “Life is too precious to waste it with the wrong person. You’re better off alone until the right one comes along.” ― Tony Gaskins
36. “Putting up with the fear of being with the wrong person because you can’t deal with the fear of being alone.” ― David Levithan
“Real loneliness consists not in being alone, but in being with the wrong person, in the suffocating darkness of a room in which no deep communication is possible.” ― Sydney J. Harris
38. “The loneliness you feel with another person, the wrong person, is the loneliest of all.” ― Deb Caletti
39. “You are so much better off on your own than with the wrong person.” ― Cat Deeley
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Be Happy Alone
40. “Being alone is almost always preferable to being with the wrong person.” ― Amy Dickinson
“It’s easier to be with somebody. But it’s better to be single if you’re with the wrong person.” ― Angelina Jolie
42. “Some people think it’s wrong, being single isn’t right. But you hurt the right person you’ll be wrong all your life.”―Tyga
Don’t Stay with the Wrong Person Sayings
Are you with the wrong person, but making excuses? Or chasing after the wrong guy, who clearly isn’t that into you? Too afraid to be alone, so you stay? This collection of quotes about being single and happy share that it’s better to be alone than with the wrong person. That happiness is happiness, and you can find it just as easily (if not more so) being single. Stop making excuses for Mr. Wrong!
43. “The wrong person will give you less than what you’re worth but that doesn’t mean that you have to accept it.” ― Sonya Parker
“Don’t be a fool. Don’t give up something important to hold onto someone who can’t even say they love you.” ― Sarah Dessen
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Embrace Being Single on Valentines
45. “…He may love you, he may miss you, but ultimately he’s just not that into you.” ― Greg Behrendt
46. “I once loved a girl who almost loved me, but not as much as she loved John Cusack.” ― Chuck Klosterman
“Single lady, the man you want might not necessarily be the man you need.” — Martha Macharia
48. “Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.” — Mark Twain
49. “How can I let you be a priority in my life, when I’m still an option in your life?” ― Hussein Nishah
“You’d rather make up a fantasy version of somebody in your head than be with a real person.” ― Jenny Han
51. “Hard to say what’s right when all I wanna do is wrong.” ― Prince
Quotes About Never Settling for Singles
Thinking about settling for the wrong person? Wondering if it’ll work out? The following quotes about being single and happy are telling you to not settle for less than you’re worth or deserve. There are signs, you can see them, that it’s not right for you.
“Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.” ― Oprah Winfrey
53. “Know your worth. Know the difference between what you’re getting and what you deserve.” ― Unknown
54. “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” ― Maureen Dowd
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Put Yourself Out There
55. “Who you are is what you settle for, you know?” ― Janis Joplin
56. “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.” ― Steve Jobs
“Discover why you’re important, then refuse to settle for anyone who doesn’t completely agree.” — Fisher Amelie
58. “Don’t settle for ANYBODY, just so you can have SOMEBODY.” ― Unknown
59. “There’s a huge difference between being in love and being in love with the thought of love. Recognize the difference. Never settle.” ― Behdad Sami
60. “As I get older I realize what qualities are important in love and what suits me. And what I won’t settle for.” ― Jennifer Aniston
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Stop Being Jealous of Others
61. “Bad Relationships are like a bad investment.” — Sonya Parker
“If you’re 35 and single and it’s a choice, it feels fine. So I didn’t settle with the wrong person yet. Big deal!” — Drew Barrymore
63. “Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.” ― Candace Bushnell
Advice for Single Ladies About Love
Are you waiting for love? Is your whole life on hold as you wait for the right person? This collection of quotes about being single are here to tell you to stop waiting to be happy! You don’t need to be in love to have a life you love. Build your life, follow your passions, do all that you want to do now, don’t wait. Time runs out.
64. “Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love.” ― Mandy Hale
“Become the leader of your life. Lead yourself to where you want to be. Breathe life back into your ambitions, your desires, your goals, your relationships.” ― Steve Maraboli
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Quotes About Moving Forward in Life
66. “Don’t wait for someone else to shape your life. Shape it yourself.” — Unknown
67. “How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.” — Anais Nin
68. “A sensible woman should be guided by her head when taking a husband, and by her heart when taking a lover.” ― Ninon de L’Enclos
“I don’t think it’s necessarily healthy to go into relationships as a needy person. Better to go in with a full deck.” ― Anjelica Huston
70. “Girls you’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.” ― Tori Amos
71. “Don’t answer the door in a wedding dress and veil, he might not think you’re joking.” ― Amy Sedaris
“Be a bit of a challenge; not because you’re playing games but because you realize you’re worth the extra effort.” ― Mandy Hale
73. “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” — Lady Gaga
74. “We can’t be so desperate for love that we forget where we can always find it; within.” ― Alexandra Elle
Self Love Quotes for Single Girls
Do you need to love yourself more? Feeling unloved and unworthy? The following self-love quotes are for single girls and guys who need to embrace self-love. They share the beauty and power that loving yourself can have on your life. Self-love is the first love.
75. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” ― Gautama Buddha
“How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” ― Rupi Kaur
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Start Loving Yourself
77. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” ― Charles Bukowski
78. “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” — Barbara De Angelis
“The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” ― Steve Maraboli
89. “Celebrate who you are in your deepest heart. Love yourself and the world will love you.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 29 Single on Valentine’s Day Quotes
81. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” ― Oscar Wilde
“Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” ― Lucille Ball
83. “You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose.” ― Jo Coudert
84. “Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.” ― Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
85. “Love brings you face to face with your self. It’s impossible to love another if you cannot love yourself.” ― John Pierrakos
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Date Yourself
86. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” ― Byron Katie
“If we seek paradise outside ourselves, we cannot have paradise in our hearts.” — Thomas Merton
88. “I think we are going to have to love ourselves. Fuck.” ― Liz Tuccillo
Quotes for Singles About Finding Love
Are you dating and looking for love? Tired of being single and ready for a relationship? This collection of quotes about being single and happy are all about the truth of love. You don’t have to be single forever, but keep your heart open to love. Don’t lose faith.
89. “Sometimes you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.” ― Unknown
“Love is possible as life is possible.” ― Robin Wright
91. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” ― Loretta Young
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Manifest Love with the Law of Attraction
92. “A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized.” ― Vironika Tugaleva
93. “Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.” ― William Shakespeare
94. “In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to.” ― Robert Brault
“Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.” — Andre Breton
96. “What we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else.” ― Stephanie Klein
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Be Comfortable with Yourself
97. “Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.” ― Sue Zhao
“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and the courage to accept the love in return.” ― Maya Angelou
99. “To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.” ― Bess Myerson
100. “At the end of the day, people who are positive and optimistic are simply more attractive than people who are negative and pessimistic.” ― Liz Tuccillo
101. “You are the flame, not the moth. And your job is to burn with conviction.” ― Heidi Priebe
Truth About Being Single Quotes
What does it mean to be single? This selection of quotes about being single and happy opens the doors to the positive aspects of being alone. It’s not all bad, there are so many benefits to being single. Plus, they’re pretty light-hearted and funny quotes. What’s your truth about being single?
102. “Single? No, I’m just in a relationship with freedom.” — Anonymous
103. “You can’t put a leash on me. I’m unleashable!” ― Tiffany Winfree
“I’m not single. I’m not taken. I’m simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart.” ― Anonymous
105. “Being single doesn’t necessarily mean you’re available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says, ‘Do Not Disturb’ on your heart.” — Wiz Khalifa
106. “As a self described idealistic I never consider myself as single. I like to say that I’m in between romances at the moment.” ― Carl Henegan
107. “If you are fantasizing love, you are still single from within a heart no matter what your relationship status is.” ― Pratik Akkawar
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Build Strong Relationships
108. “Being single doesn’t mean no one loves you… It just means that God is busy writing your love story.” ― Unknown
109. “Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.” — Sarah Jessica Parker
“Why was everyone treating single life as the prologue to marriage instead of a wildly beautiful adventure all its own?” — Mandy Hale
111. “So many people think being single is the end of something, but it’s really a beginning – a good beginning.” — Lauren London
112. “I think, therefore I’m single.” ― Liz Winston
Positive Quotes About Being Single
What’s the positive side of being single? Why should you stay single and just be happy? This collection of quotes about being single and happy shed a light on all the benefits of flying solo. It’s not all bad, you may even love it.
113. “Life had sure been simpler when I hadn’t dated.” ― Charlaine Harris
“Being single doesn’t mean you’re weak, it means that you’re strong enough to wait for the right person.” ― Niall Horan
115. “Now I’m feeling how I should. Never knew single could feel this good.” ― Jason Derulo
116. “It takes a strong person to remain single in a world that is accustomed to settling with anything just to say they have something.” ― Unknown
“Being single is getting over the illusion that there is somebody out there to complete you and taking charge of your own life.” — Omkar Phatakc
118. “You’re single not because you are not good enough for one, it’s that you’re too good for the wrong one.” — Chris Burkmenn
119. “I’ve been single for a while and I have to say, It’s going really well. Like…It’s working out. I think I’m the one.” ― Emily Hunter
120. “Being single is about celebrating and appreciating your own space that you’re in.” ― Kelly Rowland
121. “He sleeps fastest who sleeps alone.” — Richard Avedond
122. “Single and Waiting? Single and Wishing? Single and Worrying? Single and Wasting? Stop it. Single and Learning. Single and Living. Single and Loving. Single and Laughing. Start it.” — Ike Ekwueme
I Love Being Single Quotes and Sayings
Do you enjoy being single? Does your single life make you happy? It should! This collection of quotes about being single and happy embrace all that’s wonderful about being single. You can love your single life. So why not start now? Embrace it, stop apologizing and feeling so insecure. Be secure in your singleness!
“I love being single. It’s my choice, not a sentence. It’s not a state that I’m in until someone better comes along. Don’t feel sorry for me. I love my life.” — Sarah Morgan
124. “Being single entitles you to not ask someone’s opinion before you do something to mess up your own room, your credit report or even your life.” — Sayali Patil
“Being single is pretty good. It’s a nice sense of irresponsibility.” — Michael Douglas
126. “Working long hours being single helps because your time is yours. Once you have a family, your time is not yours anymore.” ― Andy Hertzfield
127. “Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.” — Mandy Hale
128. “Being Single means you are taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.” ― Unknown
“The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.” — Mohadesa Najumi
130. “I would be married, but I’d have no wife, I would be married to a single life.” — Charles Bukowski
131. “Being single has definitely given me a new lease of life.” — Mollie King
“I love being single. It’s almost like being rich.” — Sue Grafton
133. “I love being single. I can come and go as I please and stay out as late as I want to.” ― Eric Dickerson
The Hard Part About Being Single Quotes
What do you hate most about being single? What’s the most challenging part about being alone? This selection of quotes for single guys and girls, explore the heart-breaking aspects of being single. It’s not always easy, sometimes it hurts. No matter the sadness you feel now, don’t stay sad forever, find the positive side.
134. “Without a doubt… the worst part of being a single woman was having to take care of your own car.” ― Lisa Kleypas
“Single life is the best life until you get hit by lonely nights.” ― Jonathan Burkett
136. “Single isn’t better. But it’s definitely not less than either. It’s equally as nourishing and joyous an existence.” — Catherine Gray
137. “Being single is like a post-apocalyptic wasteland where it’s every man for himself.” — Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother
“Being a single woman is like going off to war.” — Zoe Lister-Jones
👉🏽 RELATED POST: Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes for Friends
139. “Being single is only sad if you have a problem with your own company. I’m content with mine.” — Olga Kurylenko
140. “There was no singles problem until singles got so single-minded that they stopped wasting time with anyone ineligible.” — Judith Martin
“When my bed is empty, Makes me feel awful mean and blue. My springs are getting rusty, Living single like I do.” — Bessie Smith
142. “Single life is the training ground; it is imperative that you are training the right way.” — Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
Being Single Means Time with Yourself
What do you do when you’re single? Do you spend time alone? It’s not all bad. This collection of quotes about being single and happy are all about the experience of getting to know yourself. When you spend time alone, you become acquainted with yourself. It’s not always giving that privacy up when you enter a relationship. Might as well enjoy getting to know YOU!
143. “I like being single, I’m always there when I need me.” — Art Leo
144. “I found being single to be a gift in disguise because I fell in love with the person I am.” ― Unknown
145. “Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul.” — Marcus Aurelius
“To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.” — Jeanne Moreau
147. “When you are your own best friend, you don’t endlessly seek out relationships, friendships, and validation from the wrong sources because you realize that the only approval and validation you need is your own.” — Mandy Hale
👉🏽 RELATED POST: How to Not Let Your Goals Ruin Your Relationship
148. “The single woman is a free woman, and being single does not mean being alone – it means being free to have a relationship or not. This can be scary, but it’s also very interesting.” — Monica Bellucci
149. “I don’t need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves.” — Shirley MacLaine
“My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.” ― Warsan Shire
151. “I’d rather be alone than unhappy.” — Whitney Houston
Happy Single Quotes for Guys and Girls
Do you enjoy being single and unattached? Does your single life make you happy? The following quotes for single people are all about the happy life you can enjoy when you’re on your own. You can be a happy single! Embrace it. You are the secret to your own happiness.
152. “You don’t have to be part of a couple to be happy, you know.” ― Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
153. “I don’t need Prince Charming to have my own happy ending.” ― Katy Perry
“Happily Single” is recognizing that you don’t need or want to be rescued from your life by a handsome prince because your life is pretty awesome, as is.” ― Mandy Hale
155. “I don’t believe I shall ever marry; I’m happy as I am, and love my liberty too well to be in any hurry to give it up for any mortal man.” ― Louisa May Alcott
“If you’re not happy single, you’re not gonna be happy married.” ― Nick Vujicic
157. “Some people are happily single. Some are unhappily married.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
158. “People aren’t defined by their relationships.” ― Nina Dobrev
159. “No human being can really understand another, and no one can arrange another’s happiness.” — Graham Greene
👉🏽 RELATED POST: 48 Happy International Women’s Day Quotes
160. “If your joy is derived from what society thinks of you, you’re always going to be disappointed.” — Madonna
161. “Single is no longer a lack of options – but a choice. A choice to refuse to let your life be defined by your relationship status but to live every day Happily and let your Ever After work itself out.” ― Mandy Hale
“I am happy every day, regardless of my relationship status, because I understand that my happiness doesn’t come from a relationship, it comes from within.” ― Gregg Michaelsen
163. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” ― Robert Morley
It’s Better To Be Single Quotes
So, what do you think? Can you be happy and single? Is it better to be in a relationship or be single? It’s all about what’s best for you. This final collection of single quotes shares some final reasons why it might be better to just stay single.
“It’s better to ‘stay single’ than being ‘single again’.” — Sharfaraz Ahmed
165. “It is better to be single and unhappy than unhappily married.” — James C. Dobson
166. “It’s better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.” ― Phil McGraw
“Being single is definitely better than being with the wrong person.” ― Hassan Choughari
168. “Hindsight teaches us that it is better to wait than to regret.” ― Andrena Sawyer
169. “Being single is better than being in a relationship with someone who fills your heart with doubt.” — Unknown
170. “People would be a lot better off if they’d enjoy being single.” ― Lewis Black
Free Printable Self-Love Quotes
Ready to enjoy being single and just be happy? Self-love is the perfect place to start. Get your 10 free beautifully designed, printable self-love quotes.
This download comes with high-resolution, graphic quotes that are ready to print and post in your home or office.
I do hope you’re as inspired as I am to be happy being single! That there is freedom in being unattached romantically.
As a woman, as a black woman, I am all too aware that about a hundred years ago I would not be able to even be single and take care of myself. For thousands of years, women were forced by laws and social norms to find security and safety in marriage.
So, dear single girl, and single women, breathe in the freedom that is singleness. A place where you’re able to be yourself, free from the stress of romance.
Unburned yourself of insecurities regarding your relationship status.
You can be single and hella happy too!
Are you single and lonely? Have you been single for so long? Click here for 170 positive quotes about being single and happy for girls and guys. #SingleLife #Lonely #RelationshipsGoalsClick To Tweet
What are your favorite quotes about being single and happy?
Last Updated on February 6, 2021